How hoxx vpn works in China.

Marketplace for buying and selling other digital goods with no specified category.
blona

Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:47 pm

How hoxx vpn works in China.
Technically, using a VPN, you connect to sites not from your own location, but from someone else's, random. I'll explain how it works.

Every device on the Internet has its own address. The so-called IP address. It shows where You are connecting from. For example, on the service 2ip.ru. you can easily determine Your IP address. And, make sure that the sites determine both the IP address of each visitor and the geographical location on it.

VPN protects us from unnecessary attention
So, when you connect to sites without a VPN, they immediately recognize and remember everything about You. Automatically.

When you use a VPN, Your device doesn't immediately connect to sites. First, it connects to a private virtual network via an encrypted communication channel. And already this network connects to the site you need and transmits information to You.

This way, sites don't see information about You, but about some random IP address from a frequent virtual network. And You see the sites as usual. Except that the sites will load for some fractions of seconds longer.

It's a bit like an identification scene. You've probably seen this in movies. Three suspects are sitting in a bright room. The witness in the other room can see them perfectly through the glass. And they only see a mirror. That's about the same with the VPN. You can see the websites. They don't.
didi

Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:53 pm

in my opinion, it is very good when you can use this service. however, not everyone needs it. as for me, I do without this service. and it seems to me that the need for it will not appear. perhaps it is necessary for those who have something to hide or commit some illegal acts.
kareba

Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:11 pm

If you connect via VPN, information about the remote route and the server IP used is transmitted in the message. This information that passes through the network is in an encapsulated state, the data is encrypted, so it cannot be intercepted. The encryption stage through the VPN is carried out during sending, and the decryption is already performed according to the message header on the recipient side (the encryption key must be shared). If the decryption was performed correctly, the desired type of connection is established.
Nika23

Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:46 pm

Now practically no one has a question why a VPN is needed - but the question of how to use a VPN is a completely different matter. Unlike using a proxy (if we are talking about anonymity), starting to use a VPN is quite simple. There are a huge number of browser extensions. After downloading one of the list of proposed ones and choosing a country, you find yourself in a private network from which you without fear and reproach begin to search for information that interests you. But Opera has its own built-in VPN, where the question of how to use a VPN disappears by itself - but we'll talk about it a little later.
kareba

Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:18 pm

There are quite a lot of services now, but the encryption levels of all traffic to exclude cases of third-party interception by everyone are different, and Proxy (used in browser plug-ins) generally only “hide” IP and cannot protect the transmitted data. VPN is considered to be one of the best: it uses a policy of zero log storage and its own DNS servers
Nika23

Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:35 pm

VPN is the perfect tool for your internet connection. Today, this tool is becoming integral. Exactly the same as a firewall that protects you from external threats and like an antivirus that protects you from local threats. Many countries pass laws on mass surveillance and censorship. And, the only way to return your freedom to you is to install the appropriate client on all your devices. What does VPN do? I always use this hoxx vpn VPN is software that increases the level of security of your Internet connection and protects your privacy, and also provides access to limited Internet content.