Striker Jerry Mbakogu breaks lengthy silence on Leeds United transfer collapse

Discussion relating to the website belongs here.
chanoudom

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:14 am

Striker Jerry Mbakogu breaks lengthy silence on Leeds United transfer collapse

Leeds United were linked to Jerry Mbakogu a year ago. Striker Jerry Mbakogu has broken his lengthy silence on his failed Leeds United transfer. Mbakogu บอล ออนไลน์ was first linked to Leeds last January, with a deal set in place for the summer, before the Whites backed off. The forward has now clinched a move to Serie B side Padova, and has been speaking to Tuttomercatoweb about his 2018.

Mbakogu explained that a knee injury effectively ruined his chances of signing with Leeds, before manager Marcelo Bielsa cancelled the transfer. He was later released from his contract at Carpi, and has now found his next club as a free agent. บอล ออนไลน์ The 26-year-old striker explained: "With Leeds I had a deal in January, the agreement was postponed to June, I had this knee problem and I could not play any more.

"I was supposed to be in Leeds on June 20th and I could never have been ready for that date, the boss has also changed. "With Carpi the decision was taken together, I wanted to understand what problem my knee had. The team had been dismantled, there were only three players left and I wanted new incentives. "In the last three months I have always trained, I have always worked at the level of strength I miss only the games.

Nigerian born Mbakogu even had acquired Italian citizenship last Spring to try and smooth the process of signing for Leeds, but he did not get his chance.Perhaps บอล ออนไลน์ he could have been an asset for Leeds, or he could have been another one of Victor Orta's failed signings. He now gets a chance to restart his career at a team which is rock bottom of Italy's Serie B, with Padova only managing two wins from 18 games this season.