ball off the end of the bat, that fin

Middlemen threads and vouches belong here.
carrie567

Wed May 15, 2019 2:30 am

DENVER -- Colorado Rockies outfielder Carlos Gonzalez was activated from the disabled list on Friday after he missed 35 games because of left index finger inflammation. To make roster room for Gonzalez, who was in the starting lineup Friday night against Minnesota, the Rockies optioned right-handed pitcher Jair Jurrjens to their Triple-A affiliate in Colorado Springs. Gonzalez, sidelined since June 3, underwent finger surgery a week later after doctors discovered a benign tumour. "He has some peace of mind with that finger," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "The first part of the season, that finger was blowing up. For no rhyme or reason. All of a sudden, in the middle of the game, he would make solid contact or hit the ball off the end of the bat, that finger would swell up. It was obviously an issue going on." Before rejoining the Rockies, Gonzalez made four rehab appearances with Colorado Springs this week. "Im feeling good," Gonzalez said before the game. "Im happy being back in the lineup. I took my time. Its a slow process. I was careful after the surgery. It paid off." The time off also helped alleviate lingering soreness from left knee tendinitis that had bothered him for much of the season. Gonzalez was batting .255 in 52 games. He entered this season with a career average of .300. "The time off has certainly helped his knee," Weiss said. "It is something that has hindered him from time to time. The time off is going to help that." Gonzalez, who usually plays left field, was slated to start in right field and bat third. "Well see what he can do," Weiss said. Darwin Barney Jersey .Former NBA forward Morris Peterson has been added to TSNs Toronto Raptors broadcast team. Edinson Volquez Jersey . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat. http://www.officialrangersgearshop.com/.com) - The Atlanta Hawks have stepped up to every challenge during their 14-game winning streak and will face another daunting task Friday with Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder in town. Bartolo Colon Jersey .Y. - OK, it is done. Nolan Ryan Jersey . Footballs governing body said Tuesday that of the 2,577,662 tickets allocated for this years tournament, 1,041,418 have gone to people in Brazil. The U.Rafael Nadal has been knocked out of the Miami Open, after being forced to retire from his second round match against little-known Bosnian Damir Dzumhur. After slipping 3-0 behind in the deciding set, Nadal required medical treatment before deciding to call it a day after 109 minutes on court.The Spaniard said he started feeling dizzy towards the end of the first set and later withdrew claiming he was too scared to continue. However, the No 5 seed appeared to be cruising during the early stages of the contest as he raced through the opening set, which he took 6-2 in just 44 minutes.Dzumhur, who was broken twice during the set, did not help his own cause by sending down five double faults while the 29-year-old from Mallorca conceded just five points from his four service games.But everything was to change dramatically after that, with Nadal losing his serve twice during the second set which his 23-year-old opponent claimed 6-4 in temperatures close to 90 degrees.And after Nadal had suffered two more breaks early in the decider, and slipped 15-30 down in game four, the 14-time Grand Slam champion disconsolately shook hands with the delighted Dzumhur. Nadal walks off court after retiring against Damir Dzumhur It had been 443 matches and six years since Nadal last retired on the ATP Tour, when he was beaten in the quarter-finals of the Australian Open by Andy Murray.ddddddddddddNadal admitted: Everything was fine until the end of the first set and I started to feel not very good. It was getting worse and worse and worse.I get a little bit scared to be too dizzy and to lose fluids. I called the doctor a couple of times. I decided I was not safe. I wanted to finish the match but I decided I would not.Hopefully its nothing. Hopefully its just the extreme conditions out there, the beginning of a virus combined with the conditions.Nadal, a four-time Miami finalist but never a champion, lost 22 of the last 29 points on the Stadium Court.Watch the Miami Open live on Sky Sports 3 - your home of tennis.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Watson battles on in Miami Djokovic beats Britains Edmund Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Store Cyber Monday Jets Jerseys Cyber Monday Texans Jerseys Black Friday Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Store Black Friday Broncos Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Cheap Ravens Store Black Friday Steelers Jerseys Black Friday Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Store Cheap Eagles Store Black Friday Redskins Jerseys Falcons Jerseys Online Panthers Jerseys Online Authentic Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Black Friday 49ers Jerseys Black Friday Seahawks Jerseys Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys Black Friday Bears Jerseys Wholesale Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys Online Authentic Vikings Jerseys Cyber Monday Bengals Jerseys Cyber Monday Browns Jerseys ' ' '