in Friday nights 5-4 loss at At

Middlemen threads and vouches belong here.
carrie567

Wed May 15, 2019 2:35 am

Milwaukee, WI (SportsNetwork.com) - Gordon Hayward scored 13 of his 24 points in the fourth quarter to lift the Utah Jazz over the Milwaukee Bucks, 101-99, on Thursday. Enes Kanter added 23 points, 16 rebounds and two steals for the Jazz, who held on after blowing a 16-point lead. Dante Exum and Rudy Gobert tallied 15 and 14 points, respectively, with Gobert also pulling down 10 rebounds. Brandon Knight and Jared Dudley each scored 16 points for the Bucks, who have lost two straight. Zaza Pachulia contributed 10 points and 10 boards. Trailing 91-89 midway through the fourth, the Jazz went on a 12-1 run. Hayward tallied seven points during the spurt to give Utah a 101-92 edge with 2:36 to play. But the Bucks scored the next seven points to pull within two. Pachulias layup, Giannis Antetokounmpos slam and a Dudley 3-pointer cut the gap to 101-99 with 1:29 remaining. The score was the same when Dudley missed from the top of the arc with seven seconds left. Milwaukee retained possession as the ball went out off Gobert, but Knight missed a jumper and Pachulia missed the tip-in at the buzzer. Utah made five 3-pointers in the first quarter en route to a 26-16 advantage. They led by 16 early in the second and held on for a 53-47 margin at the half. The Bucks started the second half on a 28-11 run to grab a 75-64 lead. The Jazz, however, ended the third on a 12-4 spurt to get within 79-76. Game Notes Jazz forward Derrick Favors was not with the team due to personal reasons ... Bucks forward Ersan Ilyasova had seven points in his return to the starting lineup ... Antetokounmpo tallied 13 points, six rebounds and five steals ... The Jazz went 14-of-31 from beyond the arc. Derwin James Jersey . The 23-year-old Neustaedter will move at the end of the season when his contract with Moenchengladbach expires. He signed a four-year deal with Schalke. Uchenna Nwosu Jersey . The three goals bring Messis career tally for Barcelona to 371 in all games -- including friendlies -- breaking the club record of 369 held by Paulino Alcantara since 1927. The 26-year-old Messi was already the clubs all-time leading scorer in official games. Messi assured Barcelonas fans they will enjoy his goals for years to come, saying "as long as people want me, I will stay here. http://www.authenticchargersnflfansmall ... ersey.aspx. At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Justin Jones Jersey . Mesoraco hurt his hamstring while scoring from second in Friday nights 5-4 loss at Atlanta. Chapman was hit by a line drive during an exhibition game on March 19, breaking his nose and a bone above his left eye. The left-hander looked strong while throwing 43 pitches in batting practice before Saturday nights game against the Braves. Caleb Sturgis Chargers Jersey . -- Ryan Millers debut for the St.The National Football League has reportedly fined Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel for an obscene gesture. According to ESPN NFL analyst Adam Schefter, the rookie was fined $12,000 for raising his middle finger to the Washington Redskins during Clevelands Monday night 24-23 preseason loss. "I had words exchanged with me throughout the entirety of the game, every game, week after week," Manziel said. "I should have been smarter. It was a Monday Night Football game and the cameras were probably solidly on me, and I need to be smarter about that." Manziel has appeared in two preseason games for the Browns, completing 14 of 27 combined pass atempts for one touchdown. "Since my name has grown bigger and people have known who I am, it just continues to go as the games continue to go on," he said following Clevelands 24-23 loss to the Redskins. "I dont know if there is a single level of severity each game, but I know its there and its present every gamee.dddddddddddd I just need to let it slide off my back and go to the next play. "I feel like I did a good job of holding my composure throughout the night and you have a lapse of judgment and slip up." The Browns named Brian Hoyer their starting quarterback to open the season earlier this week. Browns coach Mike Pettine said he was "extremely disappointed" with Manziels behaviour after the loss. He added that Manziels on-field conduct was a factor in naming Hoyer as the Opening Day starter. "We talk about Play like a Brown. We want our guys to act like a Brown," Pettine said. "We want to be a first-class organization. We have hundreds, thousands of kids come to our training camp practices, and look up to our players. That type of behaviour is unacceptable. Its something thats part of football that you have to maintain your poise and your composure, especially at that position, and he should know better than anyone that all eyes are on him." Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Store Cyber Monday Jets Jerseys Cyber Monday Texans Jerseys Black Friday Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Store Black Friday Broncos Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Cheap Ravens Store Black Friday Steelers Jerseys Black Friday Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Store Cheap Eagles Store Black Friday Redskins Jerseys Falcons Jerseys Online Panthers Jerseys Online Authentic Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Black Friday 49ers Jerseys Black Friday Seahawks Jerseys Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys Black Friday Bears Jerseys Wholesale Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys Online Authentic Vikings Jerseys Cyber Monday Bengals Jerseys Cyber Monday Browns Jerseys ' ' '